Deep Learning Drives Incremental Lift for Top 3 US Insurance Brand
Understand the impact of digital demand gen on new customer acquisition
Identify new customer segments
Improve measurement of ad effectiveness through a structured incrementality test focusing on digital-only customer acquisition
This Fortune 100 insurance company partnered with Cognitiv to drive net new incremental customers to fill out an online auto insurance quote at the lowest incremental CPA.
Incremental digital sales lift in first test campaign
New lines of business added
Incremental sales lift in most recent campaign
Increase in budget since 2017
Incremental sales double powered by deep learning.
Cognitiv surpassed expectations during the initial pilot campaign by driving 28% incremental sales lift, approx. double what the client was seeing previously.
During the next 48 months, Cognitiv was able to cement the partnership by successfully adding new lines of business while continuing to improve performance. Today, the client is a top-three insurance brand and continues to leverage Cognitiv’s services across home, auto, motorcycle, boat, and RV insurance.
- Developed several custom deep learning models to buy programmatic display advertising and optimize for incremental conversions in real time
- Combined data from multiple products in models for cross-product optimization
- Developed solutions to optimize at large scale across multiple sources of programmatic display inventory
- Stronger-than-expected early performance opened the door to increased investment across an expanded product portfolio
- Cognitiv has delivered consistent results that have exceeded monthly goals over several years (2017-present)
- Due to the campaign’s consistent success, the client has entrusted Cognitiv with increased marketing experimentation, including segmentation and lifetime value (LTV) analyses