Deep learning drives brand awareness and exceptional sales at scale
Increase brand awareness
Identify new customer segments
Drive in-store and online conversions
LOLA wanted to efficiently increase brand awareness while driving sales within key retailers and online.
unique users reached
user ad exposure with unique creative
increase in sales
Exceptional growth in Walmart POS sales of up to 30% against pre-campaign figures.
Originally launched exclusively as a DTC brand in 2015, 2021 is a critical year for LOLA as the company is expanding retailer partnerships, product offering and diversifying their target audience.
As a relatively new challenger brand within the Feminine Care space, LOLA was looking for POS growth in their second year of brick and mortar business. POS Sales growth have been crucial to sustained success for the brand.
The LOLA team wanted to experiment with upper funnel branding through programmatic efforts with a partner that would provide efficient results while handling the majority of campaign set up through a managed service approach.
- Geofenced ad serving to focus on zip codes where a Walmart or Meijer store with LOLA stock was located
- Focused solely on potential customers within LOLA’s primary demographic: women between 25-49 years old
- Effectively measured latent sales lift for Walmart stores and online to track performance accurately
- +30% latent sales lift over 11 weeks compared to the average pre-campaign weekly sales figures
- Since the partnership began LOLA has continued to see significant efficiencies in performance over time
- Consistently connected with net new users, successfully achieving their brand reach and awareness goals