Location: New York, NY
Cognitiv is a fast-paced technology startup that has built the first Deep Learning Neural Network training and execution platform used to solve extremely complicated marketing problems. We are bringing the most recent advances in artificial intelligence to the world, delivering marketing and advertising solutions for the world’s biggest brands. In September 2017, we also began powering IBM Watson Advertising’s programmatic solutions.
Cognitiv is looking for a dynamic, driven, gregarious all-star to be a Customer Success Manager as well as a Sales Development Representative. This person will play a vital role as a core member of the Revenue team. The ideal candidate will be excited by collaborating as a true partner with our advertising clients and being a key contributor to the sales process. This teammate will wear many hats, all vital to Cognitiv’s revenue success. This is a role designed to lead to a sales position and therefore has a blend of account management and sales responsibilities.
- Provide superior service to our clients and drive optimal client results.
- Drive account management-focused communications with clients, including kick-off calls, launch emails, status calls and performance reporting.
- Serve internally as the liaison between sales, operations, and product, including daily monitoring to ensure the team drives optimal campaign performance.
- Identify and highlight potential incremental opportunities for existent partners to help generate incremental revenue.
- Orchestrate external meetings for prospecting and new business sales efforts.
- Generate post-campaign reporting, billing, campaign analysis and case studies.
- Client-focused experience and innate external communication skills
- A self-starter, highly detail-oriented, curious + creative and able to think on your feet
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, deadline oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA Required
- 2+ years of digital advertising experience required
Comp & Benefits:
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Great benefits aligned with the tech industry
Submit Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org