Location: New York, NY
Cognitiv is a disruptive technology startup that has built the first deep learning, neural network training and execution platform to deliver marketing and advertising solutions for brand, performance and DTC marketers. All Artificial Intelligence is not equal, and Deep Learning represents the most advanced form, enabling significant changes across the internet and now in programmatic advertising.
Cognitiv has powered IBM Watson Advertising for the past two years and is now taking its tech directly to brand, performance and DTC marketers. We are hiring bright, motivated, creative and spirited salespeople to introduce and evangelize our proven, best-of-breed Deep Learning tech.
This is a green field opportunity as we begin to build our direct-to-market sales team. Cognitiv's Deep Learning products are unique in the A.I. realm, and their results set Cognitiv apart in an ad/tech space cluttered with undifferentiated offerings.
The successful candidate is a self-motivated, seasoned professional who can identify real opportunities with a flair for a conversational, consultative approach to sales at the highest levels As a close knit company, a winning personality and competitive spirit are required in order to fit our fun, empowering, high performance culture.
- Prospect, pitch and close new business with brands, performance & DTC marketers
- Master pitching a constantly evolving and growing portfolio of products and markets
- Collaborate with marketing to create effective decks and sales collateral materials
- Evangelize and educate the marketplace about a hot new technology
- Network at trade shows and conferences to raise Cognitiv’s profile as the industry leader
- Collaborate with our partners in Ad Ops and Tech teams to execute best in class campaigns
- 2+ years online Account Executive experience
- RTB / Programmatic or Ad Network sales expertise
- Performance media sales expertise a strong plus
- Strong existing relationships and contacts with marketers and their agencies
- Passion for startup culture and being a part of shaping a company
- Strong ability to consistently be adaptive, creative and scrappy to get stuff done
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intuitive, Emotional and Intellectual Intelligence
Comp & Benefits:
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Great benefits package